Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What is wrong with this boy?


This little man threw up at school. His teacher asked if she should call home so we could come get him, but he said: "Nah... I am okay. It's just my tummy that is upset."
"Like Leland said: "when I was his age, I was trying to throw up so I could go home."

In any case, he didn't develop a fever so maybe it was just a stomach bug. Like very fall/winter Stoney seems to be very tired again - he just gets that way I guess. He is pale and clingy. Luckily the boys have their fall break coming up and have an entire week of. Hopefully he'll recover some. Like every year I try to fight Stoney's fatigue with multi-vitamins. Unfortunately he doesn’t like the ones that we can buy here. They don't taste exactly like the Flintstone vitamins. I make him eat his anyway.

On a completely separate note: I discovered this black swan in the pond by the abbey near our house. I thought black swans were indigenous to Australia. I don't know how this one got here.

(PS, i don't know why the font chnages half way through this post - it won't change for me...)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Anne, it's so good to see your family. :) Blogging is awesome.....

That swan is so funny!