Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Monty's mind



So i have this cute six year old who is a real thinker. Also a drama queen at times (and needs anger management at times)
A glimpse.

Monty says:
  • "I am actually looking for a really pretty girl to marry"
  • "I had a nightmare! I dreamed that i wasn't getting any dessert!"
  • "If I wish upon this medallion, it will come true and i wished for a mummie on accident so now a mummie will come to me and i am afraid to go to sleep." (cryingand screaming follows, many hours of not going to sleep and many weeks of him being afraid to up the stairs by himself to use the bathroom)
  • "When you die you have to choose HOW you die right? (err...not really) You have to decide if you want to be burned or if you want to be put in a coffin. (ah... talking about buriel - why though?) "Do you want to be burned or be put in a coffin mom? I think i want to be put in a coffin. Being burned is just not good for me."
  • "Can i take these comic books with me when I go to heaven?"

There are bound to be more of these. To be continued....

No comments: