Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Belgie (Belgium)


Here is another picture of the bakfiets for the fans...
I should tell you the funny story about how Monty thinks our house is called Belgie (Belgium). He always refers to it as Belgium. "Are we going to Belgium?" or "I don't want to go to Belgium..." I think it started when we were getting ready to move down here and we kept telling him that we were moving to Belgium. So when we finally got here he decided that the house was Belgium. So now it's name is Belgium.
Too funny!


We have a picture supply problem, because Leland didn't bring the connector cable from the camera to the computer. He says that I told him not to bring it, but I can't remember saying that. Maybe I did, I might have had a moment of insanity. In any case, i need to find a place where we can just plug in our memory card and it will put the pictures on a cd or something, but haven't gotten to that yet. The bakfiets pictures were taken by my mom and the picture of my mom with the boys was taken by her camera. My parents came to visit us a week or so ago. It is nice to have them so much closer.
Monty is obviously tired in this picture.

Comment about the background: There are electrical cords everywhere in our living room. The house is about 100 years old and my guess is they put in the electrical outlets later. But every electrical socket has only room for one plug-in, and with today's modern equipment... We need one for the computer, one for the modem, one for the cable box, one for the tv, one for the charge cord for the phone, etc. So we have several power strips in our living room.

No comments: