Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nothing to say

It was high time to take the Christmas tree down i still had up on the blog. Unfortunately i must say that i do not have anything fun or interesting to say tonight. So i am going with a brief synopsis of the past two months, as in, things most frequently heard in our house.

  • Put your boots on.
  • Do you have homework?
  • I don't want to go to school today
  • I am thirsty for milk
  • I don't want to go to bed
  • Why are you yelling? You are sitting right next to me
  • Monty did it
  • Stoney did it
  • I don't want to get dressed
  • Where are your mittens?
  • I don't want to go kaka
  • It is time to get up boys
  • focus on your homework please!
  • I don't want to eat potatoes
  • Your bike is the last to get out Monty, just like every other day
  • I am scared mommy, can I sleep in your bed?
  • I don't want to go to bed
  • Who's turn is it to say the prayer?

And also in the category of things heard most in our house:
I love you!

No comments: