Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This week in Lelandandanne-land...

This week in Lelandandanne-land:
Monty pooped on the school playground for the third time this month… This time he was kind enough to step in it after doing it.
I am beyond words about this affair. All I can say is that whenever I hear about Monty’s newest escapades, I hear the song in my head from the first Starwars, where Luke Skywalker and Obi-one are sitting in the cafe

Now to give a fair picture. It is not just Monty who is the one doing crazy things, he outstrips Stoney by about a mile on the crazy-odometer, but Stoney has his moments. Last week he picked a bunch of cherries from the cherry tree by their school and then stuffed them in his jeans pocket for safe keeping… Can’t believe the mess trying to clean that out.

Since I do a lot of complaining these days, it’s only fair to post some pictures of all the fun we are having as well.

No comments: