Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the things they have said today...

The things they have said today...

The top three:

Me: "Monty, you are getting so heavy, i can barely lift you up anymore..."
Monty: "Don't talk crazy mom..."


Monty: "I want to be big like you mom"
Me: "Don't worry honey, some day you'll probably be taller then me."
Stoney: "yes he will. Because you are going to get smaller."
Me: "I am?"
Stoney: "Yes, because old people shrink"
Thank you for that..... Make me feel so much better about myself....



And then my very favorite of the week (during dinner time, no less):
Monty: "Mom, when I hold in my puke when I need to throw up, I will grow big and strong right?"


2 comments:

molly said...

hee hee hee

Chulitamaya said...

Where do kids get their ideas from? For some reason my kids always say stuff to me that makes me feels fat or old or weird :)